I was having a chat to my mate Fred and floated the idea of a virtual book tour to capture a few of the sights and scenes contained in The eBay Killers. Kruger loved the idea, so armed with an iPhone, I headed out to tour the Inner South of Canberra where the book is mostly set.
Budget constraints meant I was unable to visit Sydney, Kowloon and Cape Town, but it’s captured the bulk of the major scenes, and had a few beers on the way around as well
You can check out the virtual tour below:
Buying ‘The eBay Killers’
You can download and read an eBook version today from:
- iBooks: search for ‘The eBay Killers’ direct from your iBooks app on any Mac device
- Kindle: click here to visit the Amazon Kindle Store
- Smashwords Bookstore: click here to buy from the World’s Largest distributor on indie books
Hard Copy Purchase
- Australian Readers: Click here to order direct from our online store and we will ship your book fresh to your door. Hurry! Limited first edition autographed print run selling out NOW!
- Readers outside Australia: it will be cheaper for you to order direct from the Amazon Bookstore: click here to order your hard copy edition from Amazon